Laser Skin Treatments
Best Laser Skin Rejuvenation in Boca Raton, Fl
Rendon Center is committed to providing care that is personalized to each of our patients’ needs. The lasers used in our practice each have a designated purpose and specialty laser skin treatment. With your Boca Raton dermatologist, lasers may be incorporated into treatment for unwanted hair, an unwanted tattoo, vascular lesions, facial resurfacing, and more.
What kinds of laser treatments are available?
Some of the lasers used at the Rendon Center include:
- Intense Pulsed Light, called IPL or photofacial treatment, can precisely target imperfections without causing disruption to the skin’s surface. There is no downtime associated with this versatile treatment.
- X-TRAC Laser Therapy has been proven an excellent option for the treatment of psoriasis. White patches on the skin from vitiligo, a condition typically difficult to treat, also respond well to this laser technology.
- Matrix Fractional CO2 is an aesthetic laser treatment through which your doctor can minimize the appearance of lines, wrinkles, effects of sun exposure, and sun damage while promoting the production of collagen. This comfortable treatment takes only about thirty minutes to complete.
- Levulan® Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) is a photorejuvenation treatment used to treat precancerous lesions and potential superficial skin cancers with beautiful results.
- Isolaz Laser Treatment treats acne-affected skin with Photopneumatics™ technology. The extraction of blackheads, oil, and impurities from the skin produces results that can be seen is just a few days.
- Whisper Erbium Skin Resurfacing improves the skin’s texture while minimizing wrinkles. This gentle technology, which produces only minimal discomfort, swelling, and redness, may also be used to treat acne.
- Medlite Laser destroys pigmentation such as age spots deep beneath the surface of the skin.
- Candela Pulsed Dye Laser, or PDL, uses powerful laser light energy to address vascular lesions with gentle yellow light. Treatment is safe, effective, and virtually painless.
- Candela GentleYAG VR uses highly sophisticated technology. This laser is versatile enough to treat a wide range of conditions previously difficult to manage. This laser may be used in the treatment of loose skin, wrinkles, and small to mid-sized spider veins.
- Light Sheer Diode Laser is the best laser treatment available for laser hair removal.
Rendon Center can address all of your medical and aesthetic dermatology needs. Our combination of innovative technology and experience translates to superior, quality care. Call 561.750.0544 or fill out the form on this page today to schedule a consultation.