Advanced laser technology is used at the Rendon Center for treatments such as facial resurfacing, vascular lesions, tattoo removal, and hair removal. We use various types of lasers, because each has its own specialty, and we are always committed to providing the best available treatment option for any condition. Lasers treatments at the Rendon Center include:
Matrix Fractional CO2
– This cutting-edge laser treatment can reduce sun damage, erase wrinkles, and stimulate collagen in a simple, comfortable procedure lasing about 30 min.
Whisper Erbium Skin Resurfacing
– This cool light laser can reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture, and possibly treat acne, with minimal redness, swelling, and discomfort.
Light Sheer Diode Laser
– This is the most advanced hair removal treatment available.
– Fractionated light technology creates maximum results with minimal downtime. It is used for smoothing skin, tightening pores, and treating problems such as acne scars or brown spots.
Candela GentleYAG VR
– This versatile, highly sophisticated laser can be used for a variety of previously difficult to treat conditions. It may be used for spider veins (most effective for small to mid-sized veins), wrinkles, or loose skin.
Candela Pulsed Dye Laser
– Also called PDL, this special laser delivers gentle, powerful laser light energy. It is virtually pain-free, and well known as a safe, effective option for vascular lesions. The yellow light specifically targets problematic vessels in the skin.
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
– This popular skin rejuvenation treatment, also called a Photo Facial, effectively targets imperfections without disrupting the skin's surface. It can treat a wide variety of conditions with no downtime.
– This specialty laser is used to destroy deep-pigmentation in skin, such as that causing age spots.
– This revolutionary technology provides one of the most promising psoriasis treatments we have seen. It has also shown dramatic improvement in Vitiligo (white patches on skin), which is also traditionally difficult to treat.
Isolaz Laser Treatment
– This revolutionary acne treatment utilizes Photopneumatics™ technology. It is highly effective for extracting oil, blackheads, and impurities from skin, with noticeable results in one or two days.
Levulan® Photodynamic Therapy (PDT)
– This state-of-the-art photorejuvenation treatment can significantly improve precancerous lesions and potentially superficial cancers of the skin, with beautiful, successful results.
For any kind of medical or aesthetic skin concern, visit the Rendon Center, where unparalleled skills combine with the latest technology to bring you superior quality care. Call (561) 529-4667 today and schedule a consultation.