The physicians, NPs (Nurse Practitioners), and medical aestheticians at the Rendon Center offer a wide variety of services to meet your needs. Some of the common conditions we provide treatment for include:
- Acne is a chronic condition leading to clogged pores, pimples, cysts, and possibly scarring.
- Actinic Keratosis (precancerous spots) are rough scaly bumps appearing on the skin surface, usually resulting from sun exposure.
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis) is a chronic skin condition causing itchy, dry, inflamed skin.
- Dermatitis is inflamed skin, a term that can encompass several types of inflammation.
- Genital Warts (condyloma), which are caused by the HPV virus, increase in number or size without treatment.
- Hair Loss can strike men or women of any age, though it can typically be slowed or stopped with treatment.
- Herpes may be oral (cold sores) or genital. We provide the most effective treatments available, discreetly.
- Hives (urticaria) are pale red bumps appearing on the skin, usually caused by an allergic reaction.
- Infections often accompany rashes, or develop where skin is broken, and may spread without treatment.
- Melanoma is the most serious type of skin cancer, and should be treated immediately.
- Poison Ivy can cause a severe skin reaction on contact, and may require dermatological treatment.
- Psoriasis is a common, inflammatory condition, which can have a negative impact on your quality of life if left untreated.
- Rashes may be unsightly, itchy, painful, or all three. We offer diagnosis and treatment for a variety of skin rashes.
- Rosacea is a skin disease causing redness and irritation of the facial skin, which worsens with time if not treated.
- Scars may be caused by a variety of events including acne, injury, or surgery. Nearly all can be reduced or eliminated.
- Skin Cancer may be removed with traditional surgery, or the new Mohs Micrographic technique.
- Nail Care includes treatment of diseases, fungal infections, and inflammatory conditions.
- Allergy Testing is performed to determine what specific substances may be causing an allergic reaction.
There are usually several treatment options for any kind of skin condition. If you have any problems with the appearance or health of your skin, call the Rendon Center at (561) 529-4667
and schedule an appointment.
Reviewed by Verified Patient
"Dr. Rendon and her staff are very knowledge. By far the best experience I've had at a dermatology office. Dr Rendon spotted a lesion on me that another derm in town had left untreated. It ended up being cancerous. Don't go anywhere else!"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive offers you won't find anywhere else.
Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine
1001 North West 13th Street, Suite 100,
Phone: (561) 529-4667