The philosophy at Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine is that we should provide the services â€" and the level of service â€" that enables our clients to look and feel their best. The dermatologic and aesthetic treatments that are offered in our modern Boca Raton facility are unparalleled, delivered by world-class, board certified dermatologists with a commitment to excellence.
Delivering care personalized to each individual in a friendly, welcoming environment, we achieve beautiful results using innovative technology. It is our desire that you will have positive experiences at Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine. We specialize in treatment for skin concerns, hair and nail care, and a wide variety of cosmetic, reconstructive, and curative treatments.
Our physicians and dermatologic team are able to provide truly comprehensive care tailored to the individual using a combination of refined techniques and advanced technology. Because every patient is different, every treatment is different. Achieving optimal results means that individual needs and characteristics are considered and treatments are customized based on discussion and analysis.
Treatments available include:
- Aesthetic services delivered with the utmost care, including permanent makeup, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, facials, and more.
- The expert use of Injectables such as Botox, Belotero, Xeomin, Dysport, Restylane, Perlane, Radiesse, Juvéderm, and Sculptra can achieve a "liquid facelift."
- Sclerotherapy performed with special formulation facilitates leg vein treatment that is virtually pain free.
- With our suite of advanced lasers, we provide clients with services including laser hair removal, tattoo removal, and resurfacing, rejuvenating, and corrective procedures.
- Our board certified physicians treat hundreds of different skin conditions and provide ongoing care as well as an outstanding line of skin care products.
- Services include skin cancer screening and skin cancer removal using traditional techniques as well as Mohs Surgery.
- If necessary or desired, reconstructive and cosmetic surgical procedures are available.
There is a variety of specialists at the Rendon Center, each of which offers quality care in a friendly, professional manner. Our specialties include dermatology and dermatologic surgery, reconstructive surgery, and plastic surgery. We also have a Fellowship trained Mohs surgeon and a renowned permanent makeup artist on staff.
Your medical and aesthetic dermatologic needs are important to you, as well as to us. When you visit Dr. Marta Rendon, Dr. Chere R. Lucas Anthony, Dr. Andrea Chen, Dr. Patricia L. Rooney, or Melany Whitney, you can expect your needs to be handled with great care and a gentle touch.
We look forward to serving you. Call (561) - 529 4667
and schedule your appointment at the Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine.