At the Rendon Center for Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine, we offer services ranging from anti-aging, to cancer removal, so you can look and feel your best. We provide unparalleled aesthetic and dermatologic treatment. Our team of world-class, board-certified dermatologists uses cutting-edge technology and advanced techniques to provide you the best results possible.
To ensure that you have a positive experience at the Rendon Center, we provide award-winning care in a warm and welcoming environment. We specialize in treatment for all types of skin concerns, hair and nail care, and a wide variety of reconstructive, cosmetic, and curative treatments.
We incorporate the best of the latest innovations and refined traditional techniques to deliver truly comprehensive, personalized care. Because every patient is different, every treatment is different. Often, a customized combination of procedures will be used to achieve optimal results. Just a few of the many services that we provide are:
- Injectables – Botox, Dysport, Juvéderm, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Sculptra, or a combination thereof can provide a “liquid facelift.”
- Cancer treatment – We provide screenings, traditional removal techniques, and advanced Mohs Surgery.
- Laser therapy – Our office is equipped with a suite of advanced lasers, so we can offer a variety of corrective, rejuvenating, and resurfacing procedures, including tattoo removal and laser hair removal.
- Leg vein treatment – We use sclerotherapy, with a special formula that makes the procedure virtually pain-free.
- Aesthetic Services – Avoid the risks of untrained practitioners offering “spa services.” We offer Facials, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, permanent makeup and more.
- Plastic surgery – Both cosmetic and reconstructive surgical procedures are available if necessary.
- General dermatology – We treat common and uncommon skin conditions, provide maintenance treatments, and offer a line of top-quality skin care products.
We offer quality care from a variety of specialists, under one roof. All of our doctors are licensed and certified in their respective specialties, which include dermatology, dermatologic surgery, plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery. Our team also includes a Fellowship trained Mohs surgeon, and a renowned permanent makeup artist.
From simple to complex, and aesthetic to medical, you can count on Dr. Marta Rendon, Dr. Todd R. Coven, Dr. Chere R. Lucas Anthony, Dr. Patricia L. Rooney, Dr. Larissa Zaulyanov, and Melany Whitney to deliver quality results with a gentle touch. Call (561) - 529 4667 to schedule an appointment today. We look forward to serving you.